Une initiative intéressante à Athènes, le 12 mars 2013. Les membres qui souhaitent y participer peuvent prendre contact avec le comité Bucephalos.
“Europe 2020 Strategy for Growth: Promoting Business Partnerships in Greece” – B2B Networking Event
The event is organized in the framework of an initiative of Vice President Antonio Tajani in cooperation with the Greek Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport & Networks and with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network – Hellas.
The main aim is to promote business partnerships between Greek and European SMEs active in sectors identified as key contributors to achieving Growth in Greece.
Where & when
The event will take place on Tuesday, 12th March 2013, at the premises of the NCSR “Demokritos” located in Athens, Greece. For information regarding how to reach the venue, please visit: http://www.demokritos.gr/Contents.aspx?catid=28&lang=en&View=8
Please register online at: http://www.b2match.eu/athens-b2b
The B2B will focus on the following sectors:
- – Agrifood / Food processing
- – Construction, Materials and Key Enabling Technologies
- – Energy
- – Information & Communication Technologies
- – Pharmaceuticals / Health sciences
- – Tourism
Why to participate
The event will be a unique opportunity for enterprises aiming at:
- – reaching the Greek market and its key players
- – examining business and investment opportunities in Greece
- – establishing cross-border contacts
- – Panagiotis Karniouras, PRAXI/HELP-FORWARD Network, tel: +30 210 3607690, firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Argyro Karahaliou, National Documentation Center/NHRF, tel: +30 210 7273921, email@example.com